I can’t find my iron.
Last night I had a vivid dream the iron was behind a green chair in the living room. When I woke up I came immediately downstairs and looked behind the chair. The iron wasn’t there, but my hammer was.
I have found my hammer!
Now I want to make sure I don’t lose it again.
Five ways to never lose your hammer once you find it
1. Drill a hole in the handle of the hammer and attach it to a stud in the wall with a steel cable.
2. Put a homing device in the hammer in case someone cuts the cable.
3. Find a home for your hammer and it put back after you use it.
4. Buy twelve more hammers and leave them anywhere you want to.
5. Don’t buy a hammer. Use a rock.
Number three sounds like a good idea. I will kept the hammer on the work bench in the basement. But, I don’t want to walk all the way down the stairs. I will just set the hammer on the floor at the top of the staircase and take it down later. No, I won’t put the hammer on the floor, someone might stub their toe. I will place the hammer on top of the cat’s litter box in the laundry room.
Now to find my iron.