Andy Traub, the author of Early To Rise, woke up early, shoveled six inches of snow, and drove in 11 degree weather to come to his studio in Sioux Falls, South Dakota to talk to us about his book. For 31 minutes and 15 seconds we talked how you can change your life just by waking up early. It was a pleasure to have coffee with Andy over the internet. Please listen to the interview. It could change your life.
Listen to the Interview
Click here to listen to the interview
Click Here to download the MP3
Coffee, New Slippers and A Plan
In the interview Andy reveals the secret of how to get a month and a half to do whatever you want. He also answers the following questions:
1. What time did you wake up today?
2. Why did you write the book Early to Rise?
3. Why don’t I just stay up late?
4. I already wake up early. How will reading your book change my life?
5. How can you help my readers? ( Andy gives you an opportunity to be generous and have a friend help you with the challenge to wake up early.)
My favorite quote from the interview.
What would you do in your life if you were able to find another few hours in a day? And the answer is, almost anything. So the question is, are you going to do it or not?
Please Join Me
I haven’t started his 30 day Early to Rise Challenge yet. I was waiting for you. Would you like to join me on March 1st?
We can meet in the morning on The Early to Rise private facebook group, or we can chat on Twitter, hastag #earlytorise, or @earlytorisebook.
You can order the book by clicking here: Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days, or by clicking on the image below.
Remember that everyone who buys the book also gets access to:
- Full audio version
- 30 Days of email encouragement with text and audio from the book
- Every format of the book, iBook, Nook, Kindle and PDF
Andy is giving away two copies of his book.
To have a change to win a free copy of Early to Rise:
1. Leave a comment answering the question at the bottom of this post.
2. Share this post on Twitter or Facebook.
3. Check your e-mail in 24 hours. I will pick two people by a random number generator. Andy will send you the book himself!
The Winners Are: Rissa Zimmerman and Shelley. Thank you Andy Traub for donating the books. Thank you to everyone who commented and shared the story.
What would you do in your life if you were able to find another few hours in a day? Are you going to do it or not?
Please let me know. I would love to chat.
Disclosure: The above links are affiliate links. It won’t cost you anymore to buy the book here. The few pennies Amazon gives me helps to pay for kitty litter.