You’re smart. You’re creative. That’s definitely not the issue. Despite your best efforts, you just don’t believe you can draw. You compare yourself to other artists, you know things could — and should — be better.
What you need is someone to encourage you to believe in yourself, someone who can show you how to think like an artist, show you how to observe, and help you learn the basic skills in how to draw.
As a former discouraged creative, I have the experience and insight of an artist who was told I couldn’t draw, who overcome self-doubt, and began to create boldly as me. Not trying to be like someone else. As an artist, I’ve helped hundreds of struggling artists uncover answers that matter. I can help you, too.
Book a “Borrow My Brain” Session today.
In your Borrow My Brain session, I work with you 1-on-1 to formulate customized strategies and share unique insights just for your creative journey. You’ll walk away with executable strategies and enduring value, ready to take your art to the next level.
You should schedule a session if …
- You are frustrated with a lack of clarity about your art
- Your creativity has stalled and you’re not sure how to jump start it
- You’re convinced you have the right ingredients, but not sure how to apply them
- You’ve got an idea and need professional insight before you fully commit to it
- You have any other creative problem that has you stumped
How it works:
- Fill out the Borrow My Brain questionnaire.
- Request a time slot (link will be provided) and submit your payment.
- We strategize for 60 minutes.
Prior to the call, I spend an hour combing through whatever content you feel is relevant. During our call, I provide customized strategies aligned with your stated goals and will answer every question you ask.
The cost of a session is $250.
See what others are saying.
INSERT TESTIMONIALS HERE
To arrange a Borrow My Brain session, click the button below to fill out an initial call questionnaire. Once submitted, you will be contacted to setup a meeting time. Thank you.