What I am doing now
This is my now page. As in, this is what I am doing now. A great idea from Derek Sivers. If you have a now page, share it with Derek at https://www.sivers.org/now
- I will teach you how to draw.
- You can learn how to draw even if you think you can’t.
- I am working on a little tiny course. But have to finish Item 1 and 2 in the list below. “Where I live.”
- (Let me know what you want to learn, or what makes you cry. )
Where I live
- Moving soon to a little rental. Sold my house.
- Packing and sorting.
- Thinking about what do I want to create?
- Writing daily.
- Drawing daily.
What I learned in the last year.
- I can do hard things.
- Binge watching television will not prevent you from feeling sad. It just delays it.
- Installing light fixtures is safe if you have the right tools.
- A Golden Retriever sheds alot.
- The only way to live is in the moment. It is the only way to live, is now.
- Love what is.